This room has seating for 8, a TV with Freeview and DVD player. There is also a wall mounted fire, making it a cosy place to relax in the evening after a day’s walking or visiting the local beaches.
This room has two large, comfy sofas, as well as a selection of entertainments: TV, iPod dock, and PS3 games console. There is also a selection of board games. The patio doors lead out onto the back garden, and provide plenty of light.
A relaxing dining space. There is a large table with seating for 8, set against a bay window looking out onto the back garden. A high-chair is available on request for little ones.
The well-supplied kitchen is equipped with a 4-ring gas hob with an electric oven, an integrated tall fridge-freezer, and plenty of food storage space. There is also an integrated microwave, dishwasher, and combination washing machine/tumble dryer. The door leads out to the back garden.
This generous bathroom is on the first floor, alongside three of the bedrooms. There is a large, powerful shower and a separate bath.
A spacious double bedroom, with a calm blue colour scheme. This room overlooks the back of the property, and has a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror and hair-dryer. A travel cot is available on request.
Another spacious room, this overlooks the front of the property. In bright and beachy yellow and blue, it has two single beds, which can be zip-linked together to form a superking-size bed. Please let us know which option you’d prefer when you book, and it’ll be ready for you when you arrive. The room also has a wardrobe, full length mirror and hair-dryer.
A fun room, perfect for kids or adults alike. This room has full sized single bunk beds, as well as drawers and wall hangers for storage.
This large, comfortable room is on the second floor. It has a king-size bed, wardrobe, and chest of drawers, full-size mirror and hair-dryer. The velux window gives a view across Cardigan. There is also an en-suite bathroom, with single shower.
The garden has a patio area with table and chairs, which leads on to a lawned area, and then the gated car parking. We have parking for two large cars at the rear of the property. If you have more vehicles, then there is parking in the swimming pool public car park opposite the lane for a small charge.
- Sleeps 8
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- TV with DVD-player and some DVDs
- Games console and some games
- iPod dock/radio
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Gas hob with electric fan oven
- Washer Drier
- Electricity, hot water and heating included – no extra charges
- Bedding, bed linen, towels, soap and cleaning materials included
- Attic master bedroom has king-size bed and ensuite with shower, wc and hand basin
- Twin bedroom has zip-and-link beds and can be made up into a superking bed on request
- Generously sized main bathroom, with large shower and separate bath, wc and hand basin
- Coat hooks and boot storage
- Books, games, local information
- Garden furniture
- Parking for 2 cars